31 reviews Handy for Sigmund Freud's pad
If you are planning a few days in Vienna and dont want to break the... the poorly place from Vienna
Well, I never though that it is possible to write something bad abo... Terrible reception staff
terrible and very rude receptionest and very unhospitable person, I... click here for more reviews from tripadvisor
80 reviews Good Points:
• quiet area, enough light in the room to work, cl...
• location, rather big room Bad Points:
• Dirty tables in restaurant (breakfast), rooms should b...
• There's no air conditioned. Breakfast very poor. ...
• lack of air conditioning, no window or fan in the bath... click here for more reviews from booking
This hotel is located in a quiet location, just a short public transport ride away from many of Vienna's most popular tourist sights. After a day exploring the city centre you can enjoy typical Austrian delicacies in the hotel's Café. He... more