This great value deal sure packs a punch in the entertainment stakes! Enjoy two nights away on a bed and breakfast basis at the four-star Cranage Hall, with dinner one night, wine on arrival AND tickets to nearby Chester Zoo OR Blue Planet Aquarium. Prices start from £99 per person
based on two sharing, which is well over half price
!Click here to go to this deal on the Great Little Breaks website
This offer includes:
- Two nights accommodation (usually £150 per person)
- Bottle of wine to share on arrival (worth £19)
- Full English breakfast both mornings (normally £14.50 per day)
- Two course dinner on your first night (usual price £20)
- Chester Zoo OR Blue Planet Aquarium tickets (worth £18 OR £15.50 each)
Cranage Hall is a Grade II listed building in acres of gardens in the countryside between Manchester and Chester. You can swim in the pool, enjoy the steam room or sauna and have a beauty treatment.
Chester Zoo is the most popular in the UK with more than 400 species and acres of fine gardens too. The Blue Planet Aquarium is home to a huge number of sharks, plus many more creatures and daily shows. Take time to explore Chester too, with the Cathedral and the Chester Walls Walk showcasing the heritage here.