There are savings worth £1,082
on this dream holiday to the unspoilt Caribbean island of St Vincent. No indulgence is spared: You'll be staying all inclusive at the five-star Buccament Bay Resort, there's a triple upgrade
to a one-bed villa with private plunge pool and you get several FREE catamaran cruises
. All this from just £1,399 per person
when you book with Caribbean Warehouse!Click here to read all the detailsExclusive extras
- FREE upgrade to one-bed villa with private plunge pool
- FREE daily sunset catamaran cruise with complimentary drinks and canapés
- FREE coastal cruise to Dark View Falls
- FREE film set cruise to Wallilabou Bay - as seen in Pirates of the Caribbean
- FREE 30-minute couples spa treatment
- Return transfers by boat (weather permitting)
depart from Gatwick Airport. You'll fly with BA or Virgin Atlantic via Barbados or St Lucia. Regional add ons available at a supplement.Departure dates:
Monday to Thursday departures between 15th April to 21st June 2011.
You can also fly between 25th August and 9th October 2012 from £1,499 per person.
Prices are based on two people sharing a villa.
Buccament Bay Resort is a new addition to the gorgeous Caribbean island of St Vincent. Set against a lush backdrop of rainforest-clad mountains the five-star hotel overlooks a brilliant white-sand beach and crystal clear waters. Guests have a Lifestyle Assistant - the equivalent of a personal concierge to make your reservations. There's barefoot dining on the beach and you can even take drama classes with a Performing Arts Academy onsite - all part of your all inclusive rate!