Enjoy a classic English getaway at a Grade II listed hotel in the charming city of Derby with this offer we found from Great Little Breaks.
From just £79 per person
, you can enjoy two nights away, and they've even included a dinner and FREE tickets
to stately Chatsworth House.Click here to check out this fantastic deal on the Great Little Breaks website
- Two nights' accommodation
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Two-course Brasserie dinner on the second night
- FREE tickets to Chatsworth House and Gardens
- FREE upgrade to an Executive Room worth £20 per night (guaranteed at time of booking)
- Late midday check out
- Free wireless Internet and free parking
The Hallmark Derby is a four-star hotel located opposite the Derby Railway Station and just 10 minutes from the city centre. The informal Brasserie Restaurant offers some first-rate cooking including seafood specialities, and the adjacent Wine Bar puts an extensive wine list at your disposal.
The offer includes tickets to visit historic Chatsworth House and Gardens, just under an hour away from the hotel. This palatial mansion is home to the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire, though you'll probably recognise it from its starring roles in films such as Pride and Prejudice, The Wolf Man and The Duchess.