- Flight from London to Chicago
- Three-night hotel stay in Chicago, Magnificent Mile area
- Overnight Amtrak Train journey from Chicago to Memphis in a Super Liner Roomette
- Three-night hotel stay in Memphis, Downtown area
- Graceland Mansion Tour in Memphis
- Day’s Amtrak Train journey from Memphis to New Orleans
- Two-night hotel stay in New Orleans, French Quarter area
- Overnight flight back from New Orleans to London
- Hand and hold luggage allowance
Discover the best of the US with this fantastic trip that takes you from London to the exciting cities of Chicago, Memphis and New Orleans - all spectacular musical cities with electric nightlife and plenty to do and see. You'll fly out to Chicago first and stay in a centrally located hotel from where you can discover the city's public art, magnificent architecture and the lake Michigan. You'll then transfer by train overnight to Memphis where you'll be based in the downtown area of the city.
You'll visit the king of Rock'n'Roll's mansion house Graceland, and have time to discover the amusement parks, the sights of Tennesee and the many jazz clubs. After Memphis you'll head to New Orleans where you'll stay for two nights in the French Quarter. Renowned for its festivals like Mardi Gras, this is an electric city with a rich European-influenced culture. After all this, you'll head back to London from New Orleans.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person and are based on two people sharing and are subject to availability and may change without any prior notice. There is a credit card charge of 2% but no charge for debit card. Hotels will be Centrally located & based on a Room Only basis in all locations. Local transfers (unless stated on the offer) are not included but may be pre-booked. Resort Fees may be applicable to hotels in the USA and is payable locally and cannot be pre-booked. Flights may be overnight / indirect with a maximum of one stop. Please see all of the options and full terms and conditions on the Kreative Holidays website. Holidays booked for departures more than 14 weeks away can be confirmed for a deposit of £200pp.