- Overnight accommodation at the Legacy Rose and Crown
- Deluxe double room
- Three-course dinner at the Rivers Edge Waterfront Restaurant (worth £25 pp)
- Bottle of wine with dinner (worth £22)
- Late check out (worth £20 pp)
The Legacy Rose and Crown is a four-star riverside inn, which dates back as far as the 13th-century. It still features many original building features, such as the old wooden beams and log fire in the traditional oak bar. Though you will find all of the 28 guestrooms have been modernised with TVs and tea-and coffee-making facilities.
This deal includes a three-course dinner in the hotel's Rivers Edge Waterfront Restaurant. As well as the mouth-watering seasonal menu, the restaurant also boasts beautiful views of the River Avon and Salisbury Cathedral, with large glass windows surrounding you on three sides.
• 600 metres from Salisbury Cathedral
• 1 mile from Salisbury Town Centre
• 11.5 miles from Stonehenge
• 27 miles from Longleat Safari Park
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person, based on two people sharing. Offers are subject to availability. As from 10th January 2018, Greatlittlebreaks are removing the tiered payment fee structure in place and introducing a flat £2.50 booking fee on all online bookings and £5 booking fee on all bookings made through their UK call centre. Please note the revised cost of the Flexibility Payment Option will be £20. Any booking made after 10th January 2018, whereby the Flexibility Payment Option is taken will be entitled to a refund of 75% of the total booking amount excluding booking fee and Flexibility Payment fee. See the Greatlittlebreaks terms and conditions for more details.