- Five-night stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
- Return flights from London Heathrow with Etihad Airways on their newest aircraft, complete with the latest entertainment systems and onboard fine dining
- Private airport return transfer
- Two adults and two children
- Complimentary upgrade to Premier Room Included one ticket per person for any of the Yas Island theme parks (Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi)
Abu Dhabi: a city synonymous with opulence and luxury, and the Shangri-La Hotel certainly doesn't disappoint. Perfectly placed on a private beach, the hotel is an ideal place to experience the true luxury of the United Arab Emirates. A quick ten-minute drive from the city's international airport, you'll be relaxing in your room in no time. If you're peckish, try out one of the Shangri-La's many restaurants and bars, which vary from authentic Chinese cuisine to glamorous French fare. Maybe finish your day with a drink - either on the pool deck or the third floor balconies.
When you're ready to experience the country, you'll be introduced to a huge range of activities: watersports, yoga, or the indulgent spa experience. For those feeling more active, The Health Club features a lap pool, two gyms, and a juice room. For a fun day out, tickets to any Yas Island theme park are included in the price, so you can take your pick of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi - there's something for everyone!
• 11.5 miles from Abu Dhabi International Airport
• 15 miles from Ferrari World
• 15 miles from Yas Mall
Terms & Conditions
Price is per person based on two adults and two children sharing a room. This deal and the prices shown are subject to availability, and availability may be limited. Please contact Value Added Travel for full terms and conditions.
Deal First Published: 10th October 2018
Information correct when we checked on 10th October 2018
Please note that prices may have changed, and in rare cases deals may have sold out, by the time you see the deal.