- Return flights
- 14-night full board stay on board Spectrum of the Seas
- Two-night stay in four-star Delhi hotel with breakfast and tours
- One-night stay in four-star Agra hotel with breakfast and tours
- Two-night stay in four-star Jaipur hotel with breakfast and tours
- Two-night stay in four-star Dubai hotel, room only with tours
- Two-night stay in four-star Singapore hotel, room only with tours
- All transfers as on itinerary
- English-speaking local guides on sightseeing tours (India)
- Entrance fees to the monuments as per itinerary (India)
- Free upgrade to balcony cabin - only limited upgrades left
Starting with a day at leisure and a day of tours in vibrant, chaotic Delhi, you'll then spend the week visiting Agra and the Taj Mahal, and beautiful, pink-hued Jaipur. Moving along, you'll see the wonders of Dubai, pausing to admire the Burj Al Arab and Emirates Tower, and take in the incredible marina. A guided tour of old and new Dubai will leave you marvelling at the bustling souks, filled with spices and intricate jewellery. After Dubai, you'll leave land from Muscat, and take to the seas: two days of cruising is followed by a day in Bombay, with another day's cruise between that and the day in Cochin. You'll spend the next four days cruising, enjoying the many activities and facilities that the Spectrum of the Seas has to offer, before docking at Penang to continue your journey. The cruise ends in Singapore, where Colonial history meets modern architecture with breathtaking effect. You'll visit bustling Chinatown to soak up the atmosphere, and breathe in the serenity of the National Orchid Garden, before finishing your visit in Little India, where you'll be treated to a brief cooking and tea blending demonstration, as well as having the chance to taste some of the teas.
About this Ship
Spectrum of the Seas: Royal Caribbean's brand new cruise ship is the first in their Quantum Ultra Class, and is set to cast off in April 2019. The Spectrum of the Seas promises to have all the features loved in the incredible Quantum Class ships, and more - it even boasts a skydiving simulator!. It also has a nursery, so you can relax for some time alone.
Regional flights available from Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, Glasgow, and Edinburgh for a supplement, please contact the supplier for details.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person, based on two adults sharing a room. The prices shown are subject to availability and availability may change. Please check Exclusive Trips's website for full terms and conditions.
Deal First Published: 10th October 2018
Information correct when we checked on 10th October 2018
Please note that prices may have changed, and in rare cases deals may have sold out, by the time you see the deal.