- Return flights with British Airways
- Three-night stay at Wyndham New Yorker
- 23kg checked-in luggage allowance
Wyndham New Yorker enjoys a prime position in midtown Manhattan, just minutes' walk from famed New York attractions like Times Square, Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building. Plus Penn station is just steps away, so you'll be able to access anywhere you want to visit in the entire city. The hotel itself is an art deco icon, and one of the jazz age skyscrapers which makes up New York's famous skyline.
The interiors reflect the hotel's art deco heritage, with luxurious design and a grand lobby. Although, today the rooms are complemented with flat-screen TVs with free HBO and there's Wi-Fi throughout. If you feel peckish at any hour, head to the hotel's 24-hour Tick Tock Diner for succulent burgers, hearty sandwiches and fresh salads served in colourful surrounds.
• 60 metres from Penn station
• 350 metres from Macy's
• 950 metres from the Empire State Building
• 1,000 metres from Times Square
• 16 miles from JFK International Airport
Terms & Conditions
Price is per person, based on two adults sharing a room. Subject to availability and availability may be limited. Please see the Holiday Genie website for full terms and conditions.